Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Nice to be Out Again!

Yesterday was my scheduled check up with my OB, five weeks after i delivered. Since it's my first time after giving birth to go out again, there's some sort of excitement in me. After the check up, my cousin and I went to the mall. I also took the opportunity to do some errands like paying bills, buying personal stuff, and grabbing some baby stuff that i think my baby would need. There are just so many things at the baby section; most of the items are totally attractive! If I am an impulsive buyer, I would have grabbed some more baby stuff that are not really necessary. Being a practical person that I am, I just satisfied myself to buying just the essential ones.

1. Baby Key Rattle

2. Brush and Comb for Baby's Grooming

3. Nasal Aspirator and Nail Clipper

3 comments:

acey said...

awww. i'm sure the baby is keeping you busy. soon, though, your little angel will be old enough and you can go out again--with him. hehe.

cute toys! :D

Unknown said...

hihhi! i don't how i will be able to control myself when my baby finally comes out ;)

Alga martine said...

custom pins
For more info view details.