Monday, December 8, 2008

Craving For Brother's Burger

I'm now in my fourth month of pregnancy and I still have some cravings. According to what I've read, cravings would continue throughout the nine months of pregnancy. The other day, I was craving for Brother's Burger but I was not able to satisfy it because we were off to a Christmas party and the nearest branch is out of the way. My tummy ached when I was not able to eat the burger. I didn't understand it, was it really because of not satisfying my craving or was it just a psychological thing? Yesterday, I was craving for it again so my husband inquired if they deliver. Unfortunately, they could not deliver in our location. I thought I would not be able to eat it that day. I got a little depressed and my tummy ached again. My husband and I just looked for the Tomas Morato branch and there we ordered the much coveted burger. I was happy!

4 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

Hi..this burger looks yummy..cover pa lang.haha!

anyways, thanks for dropping by and for commenting on my previous post..sorry if it took me a while to get back to you. hope all is well with you here and good luck on your pregnancy..stay healthy and safe!

x said...

i'm so happy to learn youre pregnant!!! congratulations!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hehe, having a craving during pregnancy is a kind of weird thing.Naglihi ako until four mos only. Halo-halo at 4 am? Sampaloc and pineapple for breakfast, and sunog na pandesal lol!
Akala ko noong una arte lang ng sis ko yung lihi lihi but nung sa akin na mangyari tutuo pala.We didn't really mean it it's just that we crave for something.
Haba ng comment ko, take care and just enjoy your "lihi" stage. :)

Kodak Picturezzz said...

Btw, how's your husband? :)

I asked because I've been meaning to read materials from "expecting" hubbies.

Take your vitamins lagi ha. :)