Friday, May 16, 2008

Spice of Life

On May 19, it will be our first wedding anniversary. My husband and I both took a day off from work for a simple celebration. Prior to that, we've had several plans but it ended up to going somewhere peaceful and relaxing yet a budget-friendly treat to ourselves. My husband was able to book a place somewhere near but he is not telling me where it is. Some sort of a surprise? Hmmm .... I wonder where he will take me and what surprises he has for me. Oh well, this is what I call spice of life -- colorful, bountiful, fruitful, exciting, adventurous and definitely fun! I can't wait for Monday :)

10 comments:

Nanaybelen said...

hmmm...another honeymoon na naman. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

Anonymous said...

nay belen, thanks for the greeting :)
yes, another honeymoon po :)

Tinunuy said...

enjoy your honeymoon, :)

Anonymous said...

i bet it's gonna be sexy, too! =P

i wish you the best and more blessings!!! happy anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

ethyl alcohol, yup, enjoyed our celebration :)

acey, super thanks for the wish.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.

This maybe old but I really like this http://www.weddingreads.com/To_His_Wife_On_The_Fourteenth_Anniversary_Of_Her_Wedding_Day_With_A_Ring-Samuel_Bishop

Oman said...

Talaga naman spicy yung photo eh. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your 2nd honeymoon...not as earth-shaking as the first but nevertheless, as sweet or even sweeter. Take advantage of the moment because on your 41st and beyond, all you can do is look each other in the eyes and hold hands LOL. By the way, I'm not speaking from experience LOL.

GingGoy said...

ang saya! hot and spicy life

Wedding Glitters said...

bertn, this time was sweeter and yes not as earth-shaking as that of China :)

tutubi, hot and spicy like the picture of chilis :)